+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Well, fill us in...we want to hear how his day went......

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    Well, fill us in...we want to hear how his day went......
    Ok since you asked. I did another treatment last night and they are GONE! We were the first ones at the school this morning so he could get checked, and she agreed that they are gone! She told me that there were I think 3 4th grader's who have it (or had it, I am not sure). Then it hit me, Cameron's best bus buddies are in the 4th grade!!! Then another thing hit me, if the school KNEW there was a case of it, why didn't they let other parents know or at least do an in school head check. Oh well, I think now that they have at least 4 reports, that there will be notes sent home and some head checks done. I hope so anyway.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Glad to hear they are GONE!!!! Hopefully this will be the last time you ever have to deal with those pesky little insects!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

I thought head lice were breeding in England only as we seem to have had the infestation for the last two decades! We used to have Nitty Nora the nit nurse who inspevted heads in the 50's. Then she was needed no longer......and guess what he problem is worse than ever! hair conditioner is a brilliant lice remover , put on hair and comb through, the little blighters can't hold on. They are resistant to normal hairwashing but they can't fly or be caught from jumping. The following link is quite a good article.
    http://kidshealth.org/parent/infecti...mmon/lice.html
    Happy hunting!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa