+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Brazil!

Red face Hi from Brazil!

Hi everyone!!!

I'm testing this amazing software and I'm very glad to see how easy it is!

But I'm still afraid to buy it. Do you know if there is any feature that allows us to crop the photos in different shapes and apply effects around them? We can see some round photos and some with special effects in the gallery, but I can't find a feature do create my own effects around the photos. Any ideas?

Thank you so much!

RL

Hi Louise.. Welcome to the forum!

When you say effects, can you be a little more specific. There are many masks or shapes that come with the program, and there are 100s in the web that you can use with Max.

If you can give us a little more info, maybe we can answer your question?

Granny

Talking Hello Brazil

Welcome to our group! Have you downloaded the trial version of the program. If not, you will want to do that so you can play with it. You can use it for 30 days before purchasing the full version.

As for croping pictures and adding shapes, YES YES YES!!!! You can do all of that with this program. It is very easy and so much fun! If you use the trial version, it will have some shapes included and the full version will have even more. I promise you, you will not be disappointed!!!! Also, we hae a lot of great people here that will assist you with your questions.

Again, welcome and do enjoy the software and the members of the forum.

nie

Talking Thank you!

Thank you, ladies, for your warm welcome!

Yes, Onie, I've downloaded the trial version! And hey - I discovered how to work with the "shapes" for the photos!!! I read the Help ( after all, this is why help files are there, to be read...).

And thanks, Granny, this was another question I had, if SBM is "expandable", I mean, if we can add stuff to it!

I'm convinced! I'm buying it!

Welcome Louisue!!!
    Finally I saw somebody from south america, i dont speak portuges, but i borned close to your country! (Lima,Peru) from which part of Brazil are you?

This is a fantastic place, all the people is sooooo kind, nice, talent, special, creative, etc ,etc, and also a little crazy I'm sure you will enjoy playing with SBM is soooo easy to use, good luck and hope to see your creations!

Ciao
    Wendy

Default Thank you, Wendy!

I'm from a city called Campinas, in São Paulo State.

Nice to know there is someone from South America too!

I'm amazed with SBM!

Hope to see you all here soon!

Locos, locos? Quien esta loco aqui? No yo!!!!

Granny

ps: The crazy Cuban!

Default From Brazil too!

I'm from Brasil too. To be more specific from the northeast, Recife. I was using corel to do my scraps but now i found this program and has buy it.

Welcome Marcelle! You are going to love this program and the members here also.

Marion

Speaking of special shapes. I was just working on making my own custom shapes to see if it would work ... and it did!

Love-screenshot.jpg