• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Hello to all!

Hi!

I'm taking a page out of Granny's book and posting this message this to say "hi" to everyone new (thanks, Granny for the great idea)! There are so many wonderful new folks joining us, I haven't been able to keep up greeting you all!

I'm so glad you've found Scrapbook MAX - you're really going to have fun. Also, this community is unbeatable for helpfulness, friendliness, inspiration and humour .

Feel free to ask questions and share your creations. Again, a warm welcome to you all!

Karin
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Karen, thank you, I've been wanting to do this for days, but I've been super busy lately.

Yes, welcome to all the newbies. We are delighted you're here, and hope you will be just as happy with us. We love to help (the blind leading the blind), so please, feel free to ask anything. There is no such a thing as a dumb question, unless you're Moonbeam or Onie, then that's a different story (don't tell them I said that, please. )

So, come in, relaxs, enjoy!

Granny
    Last edited by Granny; 08-03-2006, 01:33 PM.
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
    X