• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Christmouse Templates,Kit and Freebies

Mice are sooooo cute in this form!! Here you have the freebie pack NOT in the KIT or TEMPLATE set!! So it's a GREAT ADD ON to the precious folks that want to buy the items!! Most times I try to include the freebies with the KITS...

Attached Files
    Last edited by autisticwonder; 09-24-2008, 06:09 PM.
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

EEEEKKKKK!!! Wish all mice looked that cute....lol I remember when I was a youngin' and we had them in the house, ohhh, I would lay in bed at night and I could hear them running in the walls.....EEEEKKKKK!!! LOL Thanks for the goodies, I'll make sure Pa doesnt kill these! hahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

These are just adorable! Love them!

Comment

• pickngrin
        Layout Whiz
        • Jul 2008

Cute as mouse's ears! THANKS!!!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

These are soooo cute, I love them!

Years ago there was a mouse in our office. He would show himself occasionally. The night shift started feeding it. (can you believe that). So of course it stuck around. One of the girls that worked there, her father was head of the Maintenance. He had traps set out which of course ended up getting the mouse and his daughter was upset with him. Never heard of anyone being upset about getting rid of mice before!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Yeah!! THese little critters are much better on the page instead of in our houses!! LOL..you guys are too funny!!

...My CT gang pointed out I did not incorporate the question mark with the ALPHA sets..So I'm now incorporating the question mark AND bracket with the alpha's. Here are the missing marks for the Christmas ALpha set!! Ops!!

For all you NEWBIES: Simply right click on items...choose SAVE TARGET AS..(if you don't have that..SAVE picture AS will work too)..Then find your SBM file usually located C:Program Files>ScrapbookMax>Gallery>Images>Embellishments>C hristmouse Freebie Pack or Whereever! and SAVE there!
            Attached Files

Comment

• fourfoxes
              Digi Sage
              • Oct 2007

So cute! Thanks Donna!

Debby
              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• MaggieMae
                Digi Sage
                • May 2006

This is just the cutest kit - their expressions are adorable!! Thanks loads for the freebie!!
                Julie

Comment

• pickngrin
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jul 2008

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                  These are soooo cute, I love them!

Years ago there was a mouse in our office. He would show himself occasionally. The night shift started feeding it. (can you believe that). So of course it stuck around. One of the girls that worked there, her father was head of the Maintenance. He had traps set out which of course ended up getting the mouse and his daughter was upset with him. Never heard of anyone being upset about getting rid of mice before!
                  Well I have! Once at work I was making copies and this brave little mouse ran across my foot!!! I screamed like someone ws killing me and people from all the way in the back of the store heard me and came running. They said they didn't know if someone was killing me or what. Anyway, they wouldn't let me set the popping mouse traps, they made us set out the sticky kind because "they are more humane" (yeah right). The next day they found the mouse stuck to the paper (I won't go into details about how gross that poor little mouse looked that had tried to rip himself free) This girl I work with who is a HUGE animal lover, cried and went outside and unglied him and fed him and set him free. She didn't speak to me for like 2 days. I felt awful. But not as awful as having a nasty rodent run across your foot!!!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• MommaBird
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jul 2007

I remember Hickory Farms used to sell a chocolate ChrisMouse at Christmas. That was a long time ago, I used to get my son Chris one every year. Do they still sell them?

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

Ooh even I felt sorry for that poor little stuck mouse. I prefer the cute ones though lol! Thank you wonder
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                      X