+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Do what ya gotta do...in the long run, you'll be sooo happy!!!
    Just remember if you need someone to vent to we all are here for ya!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Man! I do not know where to start and I hate whining. Today was the worst horribibible day EVER!

All things considered- worst... the maintenance man forgot to warn my he was shutting off the power and it blew my DSL modem. Good thing I have another one, I have recieved the starter pack twice with this phone/internet provider. It took me an hour on the phone with tech support and I wondered out load if that could happen and behold I switched the modem out and voila! it started right up.

ok worst number two. He never said anything about the remodel improvements so I will have to go speak again with the manager tomorrow. I am worried all my week's hard work and burning the midnight oil will be for much less than expected.

You know, I visited a friend's apt the other day and it was so tidy, I envy people like that and hope that I will be able to do that when this is over and maintain a clutter free home.

ok worst number three- A job service called at 8 am this morning wanting me to work at 10 am in a town 20 min. away and the assessment crew had not been through and I was tweeking through on 2 hrs of sleep for the third night in a row. and could not even think clearly. My son had his braces super tightened and I had to run him a soft lunch, pain killers, and a soft dinner before the bus left after school because he had an away game out of town. So I had to say no and since I refused work I may lose my benefit. That is one phone call that I wish I had not answered!!! I do not, do NOT want to go back to living on $300US a month

But the inportant thing is I am really looking forward to tomorrow, there is no way to go but up. I hope the manager was not just giving me lip service. I was up and down emotionally all day mad, despairing, worried, exhausted. phew. Thanks for letting me vent!

oh yeah , the good point. The cable company came around and I got a super sweet deal on 5MG internet and I am poking around here now at 1.5 uck. and for $30 less a month and the movie channels are included in that for a year. so glad I will be saving money somewhere. Now I can focus on job search tomorrow

Super super thank you to all of you keeping me company in this thread. I do not know what I would do with out my cyber friends

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

What a day, you poor thing! I would not worry about the job service worksearch thingy, they should give you adequate notice. They can't expect you to be there instantly. Other then that, hang in there kid. It will be worth it in the end!

Crystal things ARE going to get better. Just hang in there--I agree with Marion, they can't expect you to be there with less than an hour's notice. You shouldn't lose your benefits because of that. What happens if you were sick??? Besides you have a very good reason for turning it down. Your apartment makeover should be wonderful and when you get to move your things back into your apt. you will be soooo happy. You are in my thoughts and I will pray that things improve quickly for you. Take care, and come and vent whenever you need to.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Well I had quite a week all in all.

They came in on Tuesday to make the repairs only. The repairman turned off my electricity without warning and it blew out my dsl modem. I had two starter kits from that company so I had a spare modem. Phew.

They installed the vertical blind on my patio and it looks great. The repairman came back several times that week. In and out. He never said anything about the update so I went on friday to speak with the manager again and she asked if my place was organized enough to paint and I said that i now have a packed garage :S So I have to work on it some more.

What a head ache. He can't fix anything right now my front door screen catches funny and locks me out on the screen door giving me no access to the lock. So I removed the lock on the screen. oh sigh

Good point- Cable sales people came around and I now have TV and 5mg broadband. Boy does it download fast!!!

The temp agancy that I have been working with is sending me out on a light clerical job of inventory on Tues.

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Good luck Crystal. A new look will lift your spirits, and hopefully you'll feel invigorated to seek the job of your dreams. I am a clutterbug and would relish the thought of getting stuff cleared out. Make the most of your chance! Most of all though, take care of YOU!
    xxoo
    Evee
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.