Default Eliminate web site notation

Sure would like to see the stamping of the "www.scrapbookmax.com" be discontinued on the layouts. Never could understand the reason for this as it sometimes overrides part of the layouts, such as journaling. Have not seen this on any other site.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Hmmm...I don't have this on any of mine. Maybe you have the trial version only?

Quote Originally Posted by jshorn5 View Post
    Hmmm...I don't have this on any of mine. Maybe you have the trial version only?
    Quote Originally Posted by makeyesup View Post
    Sure would like to see the stamping of the "www.scrapbookmax.com" be discontinued on the layouts. Never could understand the reason for this as it sometimes overrides part of the layouts, such as journaling. Have not seen this on any other site.

I think she's talking about when we've uploaded to our albums here on the site. If you look at the layouts here on the forum you will notice it on the bottom right corner. I too would like to see that removed or at least know why it is on there. Just curious!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

I believe it is a watermark. So if someone tries to print straight from the website it will show the watermark.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    I believe it is a watermark. So if someone tries to print straight from the website it will show the watermark.
    Thanks Sue!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Know that it is a watermark; however, still don't like the fact that it can obliterate a part of a layout as sometimes that corner can be important. I have never seen this used on any other site.

Whenever, I want to send a link to a layout to a friend or relative, it will be one that I uploaded to a different site so that there is not that extra shown.
    Last edited by makeyesup; 09-22-2008 at 05:37 PM.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

I may be wrong, but I think it's a way of protecting our layouts from unscrupulous people that would save them, and put their own pictures in it. After all, if you want someone to have the picture without the watermark, you would probably send it to them, right?

I know it's annoying, but I'm glad we are protected. But like I said, I'm probably wrong!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by makeyesup View Post
    Know that it is a watermark; however, still don't like the fact that it can obliterate a part of a layout as sometimes that corner can be important. I have never seen this used on any other site.

Whenever, I want to send a link to a layout to a friend or relative, it will be one that I uploaded to a different site so that there is not that extra shown.
    When I want to send someone a layout, I go to: My Documents/Scrapbookmax/Published Files Then copy and paste the selected layout into my email.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]