• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by twpclerk View Post
    WOWZER!!! I've been away since Friday and am checking the site out here at our son's and what a surprise!! I think I'll go away more often, because one other time I went away and came home and found out I won a challenge!!!
    That better not be the son who lives in Ranson! You came all the way over here and didn't tell me? Doggone it! We could have met for lunch somewhere. Congrats on winning the kit!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• twpclerk
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2008

Oh Melanie it was and I'm so sorry, they had so busy from the time we got there till we left. I thought of you Sunday evening late and thought I have my chance to finally meet one of our family members and we just ran out of time. We ran all over Baltimore on Saturday and then had church most all day Sunday. It was their Fellowship Dinner Sunday, so after morning worship and the dinner, then there was an afternoon service and by the time we got back to Doug's we all passed out on the couches. Their church doesn't have a full time preacher at the moment and this was Doug's Sunday to preach. That was worth the whole weekend! He had both services. Then we left early Monday to head home. I promise the next time, I'll let you know before I leave and we'll make plans, if you are still talking to me by then!!
      Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
      *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
      Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
      OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

Well, I was home most of the weekend but Sun night had to take 2 of my grandchildren home an hour away so was gone. I know how hard it is to get everything done in a weekend. I'm the same way when I go to see my mother. So I totally understand! But maybe next time we can schedule some "us" time!
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
        X