+ Reply to Thread

Red face Hi everybody! :)

Hi everybody!

I'm Ginny from Switzerland. I love scrapbooking and for years I admired all the beautiful Scrapbooks my aunt in New Jersey designed...so a few weeks ago I decided to try it myself! I bought a few books about scrapbooking on the Internet and searched in Google for new Tips, Ideas and Onlineshops selling Scrapbook stuff (sadly, in Switzerland scrapbooking isn't very popular so you don't get all the nice things you need to scrap I've found some nice Shops in Germany near Switzerland...and then there it was, a Commercial for Scrapbook Max! I downloaded the trial version it's the best Software I've ever tested! (I tested six other Scrapbooking Programs so far, but none was so user-friendly and had so many possibilities, Layouts etc!) I'm really really glad I found Scrapbook Max and this nice community here, and I'm looking forward on reading here about new Tips, taking part in discussions, and of course watching & sharing new layouts with all of you!

I hope one day my layouts will look as wonderful as yours, I'm a total Newbie-Scrapbooker, but maybe that will change some day soon
    (Sorry, if there are any spelling mistakes, I tried my best and I'm glad if someone helps me improve my english, if I made mistakes)

I wish you all a good night (here it's six hours earlier, I think)
    Ginny

Welcome Ginny, I think you are only one hour difference with me here in England and you are ahead by one hour. Welcome to SBM. I've abandonded paper scrapping because although it could be beautiul and satisfying it was so expensive and if you made a mistake it was a disaster! SBM eliminates all thse problems and is such fun. Look forward to seeing your creations which will you will be good at and just get better Everyone is willing to help here, it's a great place to be
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Welcome to the most addictive, most rewarding hobby around! I am like you and tried lots of different scrapbook software, but I have been using this for about 2 1/2 years now and still love it. Not to mention all the new friends I have found.
    I am originally from the Netherlands and I go back regularly, and you are right, there is not as much stuff for scrapping there yet. You will love it here!

(your English is just fine!)

Welcome Ginny...Digital Scrappin' is the best, very addicting too, but its all in fun! You need any help just ask! And you'll be a pro before you know it!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Welcome, you came to the right place. You will really enjoy it here. Your English is just fine. We were all new to this when we started. It won't take you long to get the hang of it. And you will always find new ways of doing things.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Welcome! Wow...I think your English is better than mine! You're going to love it here. Everyone here is great...and very talented, I might add. Enjoy!
    Terin - aka Scrappyfrog

My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com