• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
    You can call me whatever you want...as I have been called alot of things in my lifetime...joker or batman is rather nice if ya ask me.....lmao....but I am NEVER giving in...I will also NEVER jump the fence either...heck I cant even jump rope these days....LOL I stand my ground....there is way too much lovely dovey talk around here...NOW STOP IT...before I do something I'll regret......LOL yeah right!!!!!
    Awe Croppie come on you know you are sweet deep inside and you just want to yell it out.Luv the world girl.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

You can call me whatever you want...as I have been called alot of things in my lifetime...joker or batman is rather nice if ya ask me.....lmao....but I am NEVER giving in...I will also NEVER jump the fence either...heck I cant even jump rope these days....LOL I stand my ground....there is way too much lovely dovey talk around here...NOW STOP IT...before I do something I'll regret......LOL yeah right!!!!!
      Crops you don't have to jump the fence, after i lowered it for you i found the gate so now you just have to go on through...come on take the plunge

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

To give in or not to give in.... That is the question!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
          To give in or not to give in.... That is the question!!!

ANSWER ---GIVE IN
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

n e v e r!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• nanwu
              Digi Sage
              • Apr 2007

yeah, come on guys......TAKE THE PLUNGE....you know you can do it

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Oh eye just loves everyone and everyone needs our prayers.So lets kneel together in our quiet room and pray.
                sigpic

Comment

• twpclerk
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2008

You guys are so fun to listen too!!!! lol
                  Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                  *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                  Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                  OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by twpclerk View Post
                    You guys are so fun to listen too!!!! lol
                    Why thank you sweetie--now about the praying lets pray.
                    Lord let all not suffer so much.Thank you Lord.
                    sigpic

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

WHERE ARE YOU CHICKENERS
                      sigpic

Comment

• nanwu
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2007

i'm with you eye

Comment

• crops2dawn
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Ya know Eye, there is one thing about spreading all this lovey dovey crap around, but I think when you want us to kneel and start praying that is were I draw line!!!!! The only one that needs prayers here is YOU......please get some help!!!!
                          SMILE WHERE ARE YOU????????????????????????????
                          So help me God I am gonna kill her!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Ya know Eye, there is one thing about spreading all this lovey dovey crap around, but I think when you want us to kneel and start praying that is were I draw line!!!!! The only one that needs prayers here is YOU......please get some help!!!!
                            SMILE WHERE ARE YOU????????????????????????????
                            So help me God I am gonna kill her!!!!!
                            Oh Croppie are you upset becauseI Believe In God.We can all pray for those that need us Now come on Crops dust your knees off and Pray.You may just get a Halo

Smile has gone Looney.
                            sigpic

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

YO Calling Granny and Crops..What a nice surprise if I got you in the gifts exchange.That would be so so much fun he he.Oh could I plan something.You know I LUVS you both and I know you both luv me but scared to mention it.I am now sitting by the lake and the nice rock garden That you made with my new sunglasses on awaiting for you to pop in and have a rest.Leave your pitch forks over yonder in the hay.I have special made chairs so your red tail won't get bent when sitting.xo
                              sigpic

Comment

• eye
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

God Blessyou both--Granny and Croppie.I love you both xo.You are such nice friends.Your always looking out for me.Granny I miss yah and crops so glad the clams turned into that great turkey.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X