• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

To Granny and Croppie

I love yah both xo xoYah built me a garden a pool and lots of popcorn as well as give me free gifts like a bulldozer.Wow now that is friends.
    Last edited by eye; 06-01-2009, 06:15 AM.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

I must have done something really bad when I was a kid to deserve this...
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Eye love you too Eye!

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
          I must have done something really bad when I was a kid to deserve this...
          It is not every day that Eye can turn a bad kid goodYou deserve our friendship.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
            Eye love you too Eye!
            Awe thank you sweetie.loved how you worded this
            sigpic

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Oh Nooooooooooooooo.....who started this up again?????
              To the dungeon you goooo!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                Oh Nooooooooooooooo.....who started this up again?????
                To the dungeon you goooo!!!!
                Oh Croppie your back with us.Eye missed you so much.Let me pamper you since you had your surgery.
                sigpic

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

I know Granny and Crops you just had to peek .I will always be your friend xo xo.I love everyone.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Thanks, Eye. I love you too, and even that trouble maker Crops!!!!

Glad to know I was not totally forgotten while I was away!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

OOOOOoooo EYE is so happy and eye always miss you xo xo.You are my friend.
                      sigpic

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Eye loves you as well
                        sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

Someone needs to get a life! They obviously do not know our group. They should ask first, then restrain from making comments that make no sense. Who is this person, anyhow?

sigpic

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Awe you guys are so sweet.Some people just cannot help themselves to be mean.So sad to see a spoiled apple peeking in here.I am okay with it as Eye has a forgiving heart.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Dr. Quack, you rock!!!! (A poet and don't know it)

Yeah, really. Well, maybe the poor soul has never been in a nice forum like ours and it's having withdrawal symptoms. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt... Before we do some serious butt kicking!

sigpic

Comment

• Marion
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Feb 2006

Thanks Granny, looks like that party poopers post has been deleted. I also notice he/she has been removed from the membership list. The even had the gall to PM some members with the same baloney.

Comment

Working...
                                X