X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Now Granny you know that Eye is getting thinner.The sharks won't want me so I may become a sinker for Smiles fishing pole.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Oh Eye has dusted off her thread.I think Eye needs to reach out with all her prayers and hope everyone is safe and will be safe with all that is happening to all our personnel lives.Some the tunnels seem so long and dark but God gave us time which is our help and our windows which are our eyes --to cry.Time and Windows ---what a gift.Without these gifts it would be a hard endless road.I just want you to know that EYE loves all her friends here and I will always be here for each and everyone of you xo.Even Granny and Crops ---I Love xo.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Oh, no... Oh, no......

Crooooooooooooppppppppppsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
          Oh, no... Oh, no......

Crooooooooooooppppppppppsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

And guess what Croppie is to busy in games on Facebook.So Eye is all you got so suck it up xo.
          sigpic

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Oh, all right. If you can't beat her, join her...

I LOVE YOU, EYE!!!!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Oh, all right. If you can't beat her, join her...

I LOVE YOU, EYE!!!!!!!

I KNEW IT i KNEW IT XO luv YOU TOO.
              sigpic

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

This thread is just sick!!!...LOL...Grammie, I never thought you would cave... Croppie, will be back...she will need her popcorn...LMBO!!!!!!

Ok...I love everyone too...EYE...you are so sweet and you keep this community on an upper level of caring!

Grams, I think we need to let everyone out of the dungeon...<wink>
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Don't CAVE in!!!!!!!!!!!! Geezeeeeeeeee I can't believe this thread is still ALIVE...will someone bury it already!!!!!!!!

Eye you want to see that window closer????? hahahaha

munch on this awhile will ya!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                    Don't CAVE in!!!!!!!!!!!! Geezeeeeeeeee I can't believe this thread is still ALIVE...will someone bury it already!!!!!!!!

Eye you want to see that window closer????? hahahaha

munch on this awhile will ya!
                    Croppie is that you.I see you are still trying to give me gifts.A window---how did you know that I love and want one.Oh you are far to kind.Granny will not be buried so easy.Does she know you called her an it.
                    sigpic

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                      This thread is just sick!!!...LOL...Grammie, I never thought you would cave... Croppie, will be back...she will need her popcorn...LMBO!!!!!!

Ok...I love everyone too...EYE...you are so sweet and you keep this community on an upper level of caring!

Grams, I think we need to let everyone out of the dungeon...<wink>
                      when Crops is away granny gets so sweet.Thank you for the nice comments
                      sigpic

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2007

ROTFL!!!! You all are just TOO funny! I always leave this thread wiping tears of laughter from my Eye's!
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                          ROTFL!!!! You all are just TOO funny! I always leave this thread wiping tears of laughter from my Eye's!
                          Love your smile.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Let every one out of the dungeon? Are you nuts? Over my dead physical!!!!!!!

I have not caved in, Crops, I'm just trying to dull her into complacency, then WHAMMMMMMM!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Let every one out of the dungeon? Are you nuts? Over my dead physical!!!!!!!

I have not caved in, Crops, I'm just trying to dull her into complacency, then WHAMMMMMMM!!!!!

WHAMMMMMMM!!!! Is that yor magical wand.So that is why Croppie is so nice to me with all her gifts.Why thank you Granny
                              sigpic

Comment

• eye
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

For all those who know me and for those that are new it is time to express.Life in some peoples lives is snuffed out.Life has so much meaning to me that I have to say to each and everyone that crosses my path in life that I am truth and that I do not lie and that I luv everyone.Life is a short vessel and we need strength which I feel is in my love and my friendship to each and everyone.I am kind and I am honest but life to me sucked.I know many but had no friends tilll now.I have bonded with people like Marion,granny, crops ,jazz, eng, saccannon, smile, Maggie Mae,Knuzus,Angelewithin,Angle,Whiz and Emily,Manatee,Mary(M51),Desmond and many many more.we have been all placed in what we call fate.Thank God for these little fates.I love you all and want to thank you all deeply and i do love you xo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X