+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

*throwing a rope to Granny* Save yourself Granny and you can do whatever you wish with the rope once you are saved....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Sue, I think she got into my medicine cabinet and over dosed on my "happy" pills...LOL..
    Crops, you ok? lol..I'm sure that left a mark...hehehehe...

Michelle.....are you going to share with the rest of us......
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Let me pull that rope and save Granny.Onced saved she can help me share my luv of happiness.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Where is my puke smiley?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by granny View Post
    where is my puke smiley?

oh granny come here and let the nurse in me nurse you.i promise not to sneek you nice pills.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Are you nuts? I have a reputation to uphold!

Get away from me, you maniac!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Granny Granny guess what Crops got nice to me and gave me a wand and it is magical and poff poff your sweetGoing to work now.

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    Granny Granny guess what Crops got nice to me and gave me a wand and it is magical and poff poff your sweetGoing to work now.
    <rotfl> She got you, Granny!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Good morning everyone. Such a beautiful day. I'm so happy to be alive and part of this lovely community. It's such a joy to wake up every day to so much sunshine, love and happiness! Bless you all!!!!

<whisper> To have to pay all that money for a lousy book, just for one rotten paragraph, what a waste. Where is my shotgun, I'm going to blast this wordless Sayings book to smitherings! <whisper>

<rotfl harder> Oh my word, Crop's magic wand worked! I've gotta go get that and use it on my kids!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!