+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Thank you for the kind words, Eye. You have no idea how encouraging and comforting it is to read them. Is nice to know you girls care. I have been peacking at all the posts I can. Sorry I have not commented, but even though I have been quiet, I do care about you all, and love seeing the great work you are all putting out.

Please, ya all, take care. I love you!

Oh Granny Eye miss you alot.Hope life comes to a nice calm.It is so nice to have close friends like you.We have come along way right. xo.Anytime yah need me Eye is not far away.xo.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default Thank you!

Thank you EYE for mentioning me...I was brought up that way from my family...We manage to get through just about anything by keeping a good, spirited attitude..and I will tell you it works...Everyone says I am such an inspiration to our community here...and I am not trying to be a hero...I am just being me...nothing more...<wink> Love and beliefs has got me this far...and I think if that spread more among people, we would all live a better life, through anything...

Everyone here has always been sweet and caring, and I couldn't ever leave a community like this...and EYE, people will come back once the kiddies go back to school...It happens every year in Summer...Don't you worry your cute little head...they won't forget about everyone here...how could they?

((HUGS)) to you sweetie, and to all of you out there....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hello Eye,
    Sorry Im so late adding a comment, but Ive been MIA for awhile! Thanks so much for the biggo hug. I feel very blessed to be able to wake everyday feeling happy and sometimes I get overwhelmed and just wanna hug the world too! Sending Hugs back to you and to everyone in SBM land!

My scrappin pals are Sylvia Esther, Kimmyann & ValerieElaine...with more to come!!!

Me thinks I need additional income, Ive just discovered the SBM Store!!!

Hello everyone I am still with the land of the living. I have spent most of the summer at my beautiful beach. I get up anytime I like and fish anytime I like.....love it. I have watched a whale play in the water and a deer swim almost across the bay. It is awsome. I was up early one morning sitting out on my deck when a deer just strolled up my driveway. I talked to him (I know he was male because of his attitude....lol) I must have chatted to him for at least ten minutes before he strolled off into the woods. These are the things in my life that I am grateful for. And all of you are the other part that I look forward too. God bless you all and I hope you are injoying your summer as much as I am. Take time to look up........life is beautiful.........xoxoxo

Smiles, how got to hear from you. Glad you're enjoying all those things. They are the things that are really precious. Could not happen to a nicer kid. Now, if you could get Eye into the water....

Eye... Thank you for the sweet words my friend!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Now Granny you know that Eye is getting thinner.The sharks won't want me so I may become a sinker for Smiles fishing pole.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Oh Eye has dusted off her thread.I think Eye needs to reach out with all her prayers and hope everyone is safe and will be safe with all that is happening to all our personnel lives.Some the tunnels seem so long and dark but God gave us time which is our help and our windows which are our eyes --to cry.Time and Windows ---what a gift.Without these gifts it would be a hard endless road.I just want you to know that EYE loves all her friends here and I will always be here for each and everyone of you xo.Even Granny and Crops ---I Love xo.

Oh, no... Oh, no......

Crooooooooooooppppppppppsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Oh, no... Oh, no......

Crooooooooooooppppppppppsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

And guess what Croppie is to busy in games on Facebook.So Eye is all you got so suck it up xo.

Oh, all right. If you can't beat her, join her...

I LOVE YOU, EYE!!!!!!!