+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Thanks Granny, looks like that party poopers post has been deleted. I also notice he/she has been removed from the membership list. The even had the gall to PM some members with the same baloney.
    Seriously? PM'ing it too? I figured maybe they had just wandered in here not knowing where they were or something because of the talk about tournaments and whatever it was.
    Some people obviously have nothing better to do.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Well I knew it was not scrapbook max so i ask to have just that rude message removed and I also wrote to scrapbook max about this.Glad whoever it was ---is gone.Thanks guys for jumping in .Nice to have friends and you all know how much I love yah all.xoxo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thanks, Eye. I love you too, and even that trouble maker Crops!!!!

Keep me outta this...and I ain't no trouble maker...heck I've been an angel lately...bwahahahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Eye... Crops is delusional again!!!!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

ROTFLMBO!!!! OMG you guys are just too too... well, yeah, fill in your own blank. *snicker* Like, what is this... the parallel universe thread to Scrapsville?!?! LOL!

I have someone's ripped pants all sewn up... now who was that?? Oh! Crops, your plaid pants are ready!!

And by the way, I still love you, too, Eye!! {{HUGZ}}
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    Thanks, Eye. I love you too, and even that trouble maker Crops!!!!

Keep me outta this...and I ain't no trouble maker...heck I've been an angel lately...bwahahahaha
    Oh My Goodness is Croppie being nice.I hope you are not ill. xo.I knew you loved me.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Eye... Crops is delusional again!!!!!!!

Oh Grannie she is but it is so nice to finaly get her on my side as well as you.I love you Granny.xo

Quote Originally Posted by knzus View Post
    ROTFLMBO!!!! OMG you guys are just too too... well, yeah, fill in your own blank. *snicker* Like, what is this... the parallel universe thread to Scrapsville?!?! LOL!

I have someone's ripped pants all sewn up... now who was that?? Oh! Crops, your plaid pants are ready!!

And by the way, I still love you, too, Eye!! {{HUGZ}}
    It is a universe of love not hate.Glad you joined in.Eye loves you as well xo.

Default Eye has not forgotten you all

Eye has noticed alot of prayers this summer.Many of you--- my Friends have gone through so much.My heart reaches out to each and everyone of you.I want to give you all a tight hug and whisper things will work out.God has a way that is just him(which is lovely) and we take the bad with the good.But he seems to know when our plate is too full.Then he creates nice people like you all.You are all so nice and so much positivity like Michelle.This spreads very quickly in the form of strenth.We learn from each other.I notice blogs are slowly taken over and some of our dear friends are not on as much but they will never be forgotten.This is our roots,our home.Some uf us has watched SBM from infant and it will probably out live us all.Eye just wanted to say I luv you all.

Thank you for the kind words, Eye. You have no idea how encouraging and comforting it is to read them. Is nice to know you girls care. I have been peacking at all the posts I can. Sorry I have not commented, but even though I have been quiet, I do care about you all, and love seeing the great work you are all putting out.

Please, ya all, take care. I love you!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store