+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

yeah, come on guys......TAKE THE PLUNGE....you know you can do it

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Oh eye just loves everyone and everyone needs our prayers.So lets kneel together in our quiet room and pray.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

You guys are so fun to listen too!!!! lol
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Quote Originally Posted by twpclerk View Post
    You guys are so fun to listen too!!!! lol
    Why thank you sweetie--now about the praying lets pray.
    Lord let all not suffer so much.Thank you Lord.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

WHERE ARE YOU CHICKENERS

i'm with you eye

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Ya know Eye, there is one thing about spreading all this lovey dovey crap around, but I think when you want us to kneel and start praying that is were I draw line!!!!! The only one that needs prayers here is YOU......please get some help!!!!
    SMILE WHERE ARE YOU????????????????????????????
    So help me God I am gonna kill her!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    Ya know Eye, there is one thing about spreading all this lovey dovey crap around, but I think when you want us to kneel and start praying that is were I draw line!!!!! The only one that needs prayers here is YOU......please get some help!!!!
    SMILE WHERE ARE YOU????????????????????????????
    So help me God I am gonna kill her!!!!!
    Oh Croppie are you upset becauseI Believe In God.We can all pray for those that need us Now come on Crops dust your knees off and Pray.You may just get a Halo

Smile has gone Looney.

YO Calling Granny and Crops..What a nice surprise if I got you in the gifts exchange.That would be so so much fun he he.Oh could I plan something.You know I LUVS you both and I know you both luv me but scared to mention it.I am now sitting by the lake and the nice rock garden That you made with my new sunglasses on awaiting for you to pop in and have a rest.Leave your pitch forks over yonder in the hay.I have special made chairs so your red tail won't get bent when sitting.xo

God Blessyou both--Granny and Croppie.I love you both xo.You are such nice friends.Your always looking out for me.Granny I miss yah and crops so glad the clams turned into that great turkey.