+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Just woke up to the most beautiful day------I AM ALIVE with so many sweet loveable Friends.Who could ask for anything more.I am BLESSED.Thank you all xo.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I feel the same way eye..I'm so blessed..I look around at all I have to be thankful for and I know God loves me..I love all of you, you are so special and one of the most important parts of my life..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

We are all so special and unique and we all have enough in out heart and souls to share and spread.Love love love

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Eye put that bottle of wine down.....lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    Eye put that bottle of wine down.....lol
    No rooties tonight just got a trunk full of love to share to you too.

Stop smothering me........and give me that bottle, I know your sneaking it.....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Koombaya................

OMG the sun is out.fall is in the air and my garden will last a little longer till the frost hits her.What a great day.Hope all you have a wonderful day with moments for just you.Sit and relax and think mmmmm what is eye up to.NUTTIN HONEYxo's to you all and crops I will make you sweet yet.

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    OMG the sun is out.fall is in the air and my garden will last a little longer till the frost hits her.What a great day.Hope all you have a wonderful day with moments for just you.Sit and relax and think mmmmm what is eye up to.NUTTIN HONEYxo's to you all and crops I will make you sweet yet.

Eye, I already am sweet.......

Oh, my word, Crops... What are we going to do with all this positive, uplifting, encouraging, upbuilding, sweet posts?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store