+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

A big smacker-roo to Croppie and granny.Singing as I go off to bed.lalala

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Crops, those are even better than my boots! Thank you so much. Can we put glue in the next truck load of popcorn, and hope it will keep Eye's mouth closed permanently. Well, ok, at least until she gets over the Mushy Syndrome stuff!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I have plenty at the Home Ripoff I will donate! LOL
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh you are so kind to offer glue and I shall spread it around as it will fix all my lawn ornaments that are broken xo.This is so so thoughtful of you to join in on the gift exchange.What a wonderful place to be.Now I will soon spread my joy to my job and tuck those sweet critters in xo.Later dudes.The sun wil lalways shine in here.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

You got any cement Sue?????

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Well, Crops, a block of cement for shoes and a very deep lake are a little too drastic, don't you think? I mean, she is gone over the deep end, I know, but hopefully, she will get knocked on the Cocorioco and come to her senses soon?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Just found this and read every thing just love this and it had me laughing so hard I wet my pants, Granny send the depends!!!
    Rachell

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Well, Crops, a block of cement for shoes and a very deep lake are a little too drastic, don't you think? I mean, she is gone over the deep end, I know, but hopefully, she will get knocked on the Cocorioco and come to her senses soon?

FINE!!!!!! I went a tad overboard....but I just couldnt help it!
    Someone hand me the glue........lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by RachellIowa View Post
    Just found this and read every thing just love this and it had me laughing so hard I wet my pants, Granny send the depends!!!
    Ohh Geezeeee Rach.....get yourself in the shower, will ya! Before the peeps start talking about you....hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post

Oh Granny how did you know I have a rock garden and you are making me cement boots to fill with flowers yipee. and giving me a lake will never be too drastic.Just imagine how my lawn will look with water and boots full of flowers.I am so happy as I sing Tip Toe Through The Tulups With me.lalalalallalalllaaalla