+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

My name is Lynn and I am new to SB. I have never done digital SB so dont know really how to get started. Help please. I enjoy SB the old fashioned way. Paper scrapping is something both my daughter and I enjoy together. I love the many ideas i get from looking at all of your pages.

Lynn, welcome to the forum, delighted to have you. I think the best way to start is by opening one of the templates that comes with the program, and just see how they put it together. You can also do a search with the box at the top right corner of this page.

There are also video and written tutorials here, and don't ever feel shy about asking questions. It's amazing how much we all learn from reading answers to newbies.

So, welcome aboard and jump right in. We are anxiously awaiting your first layout!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Welcome Go for it, we love to see how people start and progress. Everyone starts off cautiously and in no time at all these amazing lo'd appear
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa