+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Very neat-o!!! I agree, maybe we should all book a week at the same time and reserve the whole place for scrapbooking...I will need a site with electrical outlets please...lol...

ooooo great idea...maybe we could have a big max meeting here....would be perfect

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

this is awesome.....i want to come and stay (does a push bike count LOL) haven't riden a motorbike for several years (the old knee's won't let me LOL)

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Many thanks for all of your encouragement! It goes off to the printer today. Woohoo!

To answer a few questions:

No, you don't have to be on a motorcycle to stay at the campground, but it really would help if you at least liked them a little.

The prices are actually a slight increase over this year's prices, but pretty much on par with what other places that are like us charge.

A MAX get-together here would be great! When do you want to come in? Late May/Early June is usually a lovely time around here - not much rain, and the summer heat hasn't cranked all the way up yet. Another good time is early-mid October - the temps are cooling off, and the colors are starting up. And, by that time next year, we might have another cabin or two in.

The pavilion has lots of electrical outlets, it's lit so we can sit around at night, and we have wi-fi over the grounds, so we can show the folks who stayed home what they're missing in real time.
    Last edited by TNLori; 09-09-2008 at 09:05 AM.
    Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Any room for RV's???? I like the comforts of home when I travel....lol like a bathroom, soft bed to lay this old body and HOT running water....LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Wow, just think... More affordable than a cruise, we help a fellow nut... Ops, I mean, scrapper, and we would have all this place for ourselves!!!

The possibilities are endless!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    ooooo great idea...maybe we could have a big max meeting here....would be perfect

So gang, is this something that we might want to pursue? If so, the middle to end of May is a good time at the campground - not too many of those pesky motorcycles to annoy us as we tap away on our laptops... If we get dates set soon, people can start planning their trips.
    Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Looks great! Makes me want to hop on a bike if I had one and come for a visit! Good luck with this!

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com