+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Opinions, please...

I know this isn't a scrapbook page, but I used a lot the same techniques and such...

I'm working on the campground brochure for next year and have gone in a totally different direction with it this time. We're having it professionally printed, so I can have a full background image. Woohoo! We've been printing them on glossy 8.5x11 paper on the color laser at the house, but have found a place online that will print 5,000 of them for just a little more than I can print 600 at home, and full color, to boot!

So, below I have the jpg proofs of what I've come up with. It's printed on both sides of a single sheet of paper, and folded so that the blank panel in the middle and the panel to it's right are both on the outside. All I have to do to mail one is staple it shut, put an address and a stamp on it, and let it go.

Outer page:

Inner page:

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? The background photos are of an actual road in this area, and the rider is a friend of ours. I used Photoshop to block out his license plate number, an if you were able to look at the original real hard, you'd see that it now says "HUNTS".
    Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Thumbs up

Looks very professional!!! You did an outstanding job on it and I wouldnt change a thing!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Toni, I don't know too much about this, but I agree with Crops. I'm very impressed with it. I say, go with it. Wish I still had my dirt bike and gear!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Boy those prices are so cheap.Excellent advertising.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Great job, makes me want to come right over!
    Maybe even a place for a Scrapbookmax get together?

Very professional!! Not too loud and very nice layout! I almost think I know where that area is.
    I have always been a scaredy cat of motorcycles but your brochure almost (and I stress ALMOST) would make even skittish me take a ride!

Good job!!!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Very informational. Good shots of the accommodations and local attractions. Very professional looking. It's a winner in my book.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

looks fabulous....can i book the first two weeks in summer

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

You did a wonderful job on this. It looks professionally done!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Very neat-o!!! I agree, maybe we should all book a week at the same time and reserve the whole place for scrapbooking...I will need a site with electrical outlets please...lol...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!