X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Who let Steve handle a challenge??!! No flowers, ribbons or bows? I think I'm feeling dizzy. Where's the smelling salts? Talk about C-H-A-L-L-E-N-G-E! Oh, boy. Have I ever done a layout without flowers? Think, think, think............oh dear..........
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Scrappyfrog
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jun 2008

Here's mine. Most of the credits are in the gallery, but I think I forgot a few. This was fun!!!!
      Terin - aka Scrappyfrog
      sigpic
      My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

He may be a meany, but he ain't a neene!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• peggy
          • Jan 2007

What do I do to download this and save it for future use. Do I right or left click, open or save, will it send it to the correct place to be used on one of my SM pages.
          thanks
          peggy

Comment

• Karin
            • Jan 2006

Hi Peggy!

If a freebie kit ends in .smb or .smt, it can be automatically imported into Scrapbook MAX! just by choosing "open" when downloading. However, this particular freebie is offered as a .zip file. You will need to download the file and choose save (e.g., save to a folder designated for your scrapbooking freebies), then extract the included files as you would from any .zip file.

After that, you can "drag and drop" the individual elements into your pages. Just open up Scrapbook MAX!, and open up the folder where your freebie images are - then "drag and drop" them onto your page!

For a visual demonstration, please see our video called Adding And Embellishment - it covers the dragging and dropping technique:

Hope that helps - let us know if you have any questions!

Karin

Comment

• mattchel67
              • Dec 2007

My page....

Hello, here is my page This is my favorite little man, my son, Matthew. I used the mini-kit, wordart from knzus, and various embies from Scrapbook Max.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

Wow! these are all great!

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Gee, No flowers or ribbons or bows...hmmm. Steve must think we are a bunch of guys! LOL Well, it looks like everyone was up for the challenge, because these are all great so far!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• omajo
                    Digi Sage
                    • Dec 2006

My entree for this challenge!!
                    Steve make me go on holiday,....cause I don't have flowers to work with. Thanks Steve for letting me take a break....!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• omajo
                      Digi Sage
                      • Dec 2006

Excellent layout everybody ! Love them all.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2007

I can't believe all these "manly" layouts! They are all so great! Wow, you really can make a cool layout without flowers, ribbons or bows! Omajo, that one has to be the best idea! Love it! Let's see.......what can I come up with..........
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• MommaBird
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jul 2007

Omajo too funny! Great manly layouts everyone! Hope I have time to get to this one, didn't get to the last one.

Comment

• naugle1
                            • Sep 2006

Brighter Side of Fishing

I am married to an avid fisherman so sometimes I need to try to look at the good in having your husband gone all weekend, and I know in the future he will bring the boys along too, which will be a great break for me to have a weekend to myself! Don't get me wrong I adore my boys!
                            Credits are in the gallery.

https://
                            Christine

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Here is my try at the Groove Challenge for Sept.

My sister and her family took a trip to the Black Hills in South Dakota a couple of years ago. They had their pictures taken in costume. These are two of the pictures. On the left is my nephew Troy and on the right is my niece Caris and her daughter Kari. They sure look like they belong in that era!

I don't know if anyone is familiar with the show Deadwood, (a little too much bad language for my taste) but these pictures were taken in Deadwood and we are distantly related to the real Al Swearengen of the Gem Theatre on the show.
                              He was my 3rd cousin 3 times removed. His real name was Ellis A. Swearengen if anyone is interested. On the show I think they have him as English or Scottish, but he was actually of Dutch descent. (One of the more infamous relatives) LOL.

Last edited by sacannon; 09-03-2008, 05:33 PM.
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• MommaBird
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jul 2007

Just had to get one in for this one. Going to come up with a fishing one later. Here is my grandson who plays any sport that uses a ball!

Comment

Working...
                                X