+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nancystrickland

Talking Nancystrickland

Hi,
    My family bought me Scrapbook max for my Birthday a week ago! I haven't had much time with it,but I like what I've done so far. It fun and fast, I have so much catching up to do on scrapbooks it's not funny but I really think this will help me out!
    I am from Maine and I have two children, a girl and a boy ages 12 & 10. My daughter is disabled and my son is a busy little guy, always on the go which means I'm always on the go too so time is precious and I appreciate having things made so easy for me. Thanks.
    Nancy

Well, good morning and Welcome!!! You got a great birthday present in ScrapbookMAX. You'll find it's very fast and very easy. Enjoy!!
    Terin - aka Scrappyfrog

My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Hi Nancy, welcome to the SBM family, you'll gonna' love it here!!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply, I hope I can call on you with any questions I might have! Soon As I get working on pages of my children, I'll send them along!
    Nancy Strickland

Smile

Welcome! You're going to love the program and the community!! Can't wait to see some of your layouts!
    Julie

A belated happy birthday to you. Welcome to the forum. Depending on your daughter's disablilty, she might enjoy also creating layouts to share.

Default A bit confussed!

Hi
    Nancy Strickland here again form Maine. I am a bit confussed on a few things. I am so new and I haven't had much time to play around and I am not the most patient person and sometimes I don't take the time to get to know my programs or whatever else is going on. I love the easy layouts but being new I ahve a ton of questions and hopefully that will clear the confussion in my head.
    #1 How to I make a new post? I know this sounds weird as I am now posting but I went back in under introduce myself, is this where I need to be or should I be someplace diffrent?

#2 How do I read my replyies?

#3 Where is eveyone getting those really neat pictures that are by peoples names? I would like to update my file so I have something cute to look at and not just my name! I would also like to add people to my friends list, How do I do this?

#4 I have a friend getting married and I made some balnk pages, like 4 or 5 diffrent albums. Can I combine ablums so that when you put it on the disk it doesn't tell you have no more room or disk is no rewriteable and it is a brand new disk, with only 8 pages saved on it so I know there is much more room.

#5 I Have printed out a couple pages and it doesn't seem to fill the page, can this be done. I'd really like to make 12 x 12 pages and I don't know how to do this?

#6 I have some photos that I have saved onto disk over the years and I want to be able to upload them with ease, is there a way to do this?

I don't want to overwheelmed everyone with questions, so I will stop there, though I have many more, I'll probably get them answered as I go. This would be a great big help and much apprecaited. I guess I am having a blonde Moment or the over 40 thingy not sure.

I love looking at all the great ideas everyone has, some people are so talented and I hope to be good at this someday!
    Thanks
    Nancy