X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonfairy
    • Oct 2007

Am I confused?

Am I confused or have any of you noticed that they brought back the "Notify by e-mail of new comments" option in the gallery?If I remember correctly they had this option a long time ago but then it dissapeared.I'm really glad this option is back instead of opening all of your LO's to check for comments.
    My buddies are: Eye,Marion,Carena,Moonbeam,Moonlightpearl,pkdoll and scrappyaggie48
  • makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

I personally don't like the notify by email on the gallery as I get so many emails, they could possibly just be deleted. Some sites have a message notification in the gallery as part of the my pictures grouping, where it tells you there are comments. when you click on it, it shows what layouts and who made the comments. That is a super and easy system.

This is how it shows on the DigitalScrapbookPages site.
    "My Photos · My Albums · My Favorites · [2 messages]" .

Going to put this in as a suggestion to Desmond.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Moonfairy
      • Oct 2007

That is also a neat system,but the reason I like this one is because I'm saving all that e-mails with the comments in a folder on my pc.And with the other system you would have to copy and paste it into a word or notepad file first before you could save it.
      Is there anybody else that does these strange things like saving there comments?Or is it only me that's doing this?LOL!
      My buddies are: Eye,Marion,Carena,Moonbeam,Moonlightpearl,pkdoll and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

Trudie - are you serious - LOL I think perhaps it may be just you. Besides you can still read all those lovely complements when you view your gallery again.

Anyway - I love to get a email notification when I get comments on my pages as I love to read them. I upload to sometimes 10 different gallery sites and when I get up in the morning - I love to open my emails. Having to view my pages here at max to see what comments have been left is a pain in the you know where. Plus it's very disappointed if I view a page and allas no comment
        Kind wishes from Carena
        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Moonfairy
          • Oct 2007

I'm serious,I save all of them!I also love to get up and read all the comments in my e-mail with a cup of coffee first thing in the morning.I also hate opening the layouts that I've made here at SBM just to see there are no comments!

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

Trudie I don't know of anyone else who saves them either. hahaha! That's too funny. But it can also be such an ego booster to go to one folder and read all your comments. I too love to be notified by email when there are comments on my pages. If any site has the option for you to be notified by email on new comments I always check the box. It is so nice to get them by email, because than I know where I have comments and what they say. So I am extremely happy that they brought that back!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Carena
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2007

LOL we all seem to like the same things - EGO MAIL - LOL and really why not. We all work so hard on our layouts.

By the way - half the time I forget about the coffee - first on the agenda is turn the computer and read all comments posted on my layouts first. After that - that's when I go get the coffee.

Sorry, I must be one very sick puppie.
              Kind wishes from Carena
              Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
              Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Working...
              X