Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dcomeaux
    • Jan 2009

I just posted a separate thread but having trouble with my 64bit Vista. I cant add new pages. everything else works fine. Any ideas why or how to fix?

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

sorry I don't but wanted to say I am having little problems too (that drive me nuts) with SBM and vista...
      when I go to one of my folders to add an embellishment the folder appears empty.. I havve to click on view"and choose icons then they appear then I have to click on thumbs ( which is what I wanted in the first place) and then they appear but even then part of the picture is missing - I only see three quarters of any thumbnail??? But I am having these sort of problems with so so many of my programs from my old computer..
      I HATE VISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Hello!

Scrapbook MAX! is compatible with Vista. However, if you are experiencing a particular problem or have a specific question about the software, please email gracie [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com and describe the problem/question that you are having in as much detail as possible. We will try to further assist you!

Karin

Comment

• twx
          • Sep 2006

Gracie can fix the problem.

I got a new computer for Christmas with Vista. It really is awesome. The only problem I have encountered so far is I could not add pages and Gracie sent me a new executable file for Scrapbook Max. I replaced the file with my old file and my program now adds pages and I can see the choice of data......

I think when I get used to Vista it will be nice.

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

[QUOTE=Moonbeam;129987]but even then part of the picture is missing - I only see three quarters of any thumbnail??? QUOTE]

I have that too, but I thought it might be because of the different monitor being a widescreen.

Other then that I have no problems so far with Vista.

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Have heard lots of pros and cons on Vista. Could use a new 'puter and have been putting it off because of Vista. Heard Microsoft is dumping Vista and going forward with a Windows 7 version. It's in Beta testing right now and hope when that's done, I can finally invest in a new 'puter, that is, if I have the money. Woe is all of us with the economy problems.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Marshalynn
                • May 2009

I have Vista on my pc too, no problems here when I downloaded SBM! Im also running Kaspersky! Could it be something in your settings? Good Luck to you!
                sigpic

My scrappin pals are Sylvia Esther, Kimmyann & ValerieElaine...with more to come!!!

Me thinks I need additional income, Ive just discovered the SBM Store!!!

Comment

Working...
                X