• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Groove
    • Jun 2006

August Issue

Hello Digital Scrapbooking enthusiasts!

We wanted to remind you that the August issue of The Groove will be released tomorrow (August 1st)! This newsletter promises to provide loads of tips and inspirations. And don't forget, the much anticipated July contest winner will be announced, as well as the August contest theme.

So sign up NOW if you haven't already done so at http://www.scrapbookmax.com/thegroove/ and stay close to your computers!!

Your "Groovy" Editors
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Moonbeam, quick, you are already in tomorrow, who won??????????????????

Moonbeam, you turkey, where are you??????????????????

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Still Waiting Here

The first thing I did this morning was get up and boot up my computer...... no August Issue yet. Okay, I will behaive and wait but I am a big kid in a candy store!

Okay, I will check again, when I get home this afternoon!!!!

nie
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• Squeak
        • May 2006

Hey ... its already 9:30 my time. That means on the east coast it is 1:30 in the afternoon. Still no newletter.

Comment

• Desmond
          Resident Geek
          • Jan 2006

The newsletter is being sent as we speak -- keep an eye on your Inbox!!
          |

Comment

Working...
          X