• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

My First Day

Cute layout I made of my youngest son's first day off to school...What a ham he was..Well, still is... Made with my new kit in the store (coming soon) called School Dayz. This is also a free Quickpage on my blog.

I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• pickngrin
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2008

Bless his heart! Did he start kindergarten? I have one starting kindergarten Tuesday (just for 2 hours, staggered entry)! I am more nervous than he is. But I think the Tuesday after Labor Day will the big ticket nervous day, that is when he starts full time.
    They are officially not babies anymore when they head off to school. (well not to us mommies, they will always be our babies)

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• pickngrin
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by pickngrin View Post
      Bless his heart! Did he start kindergarten? I have one starting kindergarten Tuesday (just for 2 hours, staggered entry)! I am more nervous than he is. But I think the Tuesday after Labor Day will the big ticket nervous day, that is when he starts full time.
      They are officially not babies anymore when the head off to school. (well not to us mommies, they will always be our babies)
      Oh duh!!! I just read that pic was taken in 2000. Sorry about that, lol!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• Vanessa
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2008

How very cute is he? Love the layout Michelle

Comment

Working...
        X