+ Reply to Thread

Default Need vista help!!!!

My goodness....... Somehow I keep lossing stuff on here! Somehow I have lost my internet connection. Right now I'm on the old computer. It says it can not find a connection and that there is a switch somewhere that needs to be turned on, so the wireless connection can connect. I can not find it anywhere!!!!! I got an HP, so if anyone has a clue..... pass it on!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I dont have wireless, so I cant help ya...sorry! I just have a small box and sometimes I have to unconnect the wires and put them back in and it works.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Sorry Onie I don't have vista. But hopefully one of the vista users can help.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Found that dumb little switch! I'm back on the network!

BUT, it now appears that my external hard drive was shot too! It will not light up or respond! I'm so sick! I honestly thought everything was safe there! I have EVERYTHING stored on it!

It sure would be nice if SOMETHING would work without the hassels I've been through. Any suggestions??????

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Found that dumb little switch! I'm back on the network!

BUT, it now appears that my external hard drive was shot too! It will not light up or respond! I'm so sick! I honestly thought everything was safe there! I have EVERYTHING stored on it!

It sure would be nice if SOMETHING would work without the hassels I've been through. Any suggestions??????
    I have a small suggestion...get a HUGE ax and bang the crap out of it.....LOL Its broken anyway and you sure could use a stress reliever!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    I have a small suggestion...get a HUGE ax and bang the crap out of it.....LOL Its broken anyway and you sure could use a stress reliever!
    LMAO! That was a good one!

!

nie

Awe Onie you did not need all this addded stress.When will it stop for you.God Bless you.Perhaps 2009 will be a really great year for you.Chin up girl.Eye luvs yah xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst