+ Reply to Thread

Default Welcome newbies!

I would love to welcome you each individually, but you guys are like rabbits... Very prolific. There must be 3,000 newbies joining us every day! Which is wonderful! Well, yes, I have a tendency to exagerate!

But I do not exagerate when I tell you that we are all delighted to have you here. We will have a mass inititation ceremony to welcome you all properly, and introduce you to Igor and Moonbeam, permanent residents of the "Dungeon"!

Whoooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    I would love to welcome you each individually, but you guys are like rabbits... Very prolific. There must be 3,000 newbies joining us every day! Which is wonderful! Well, yes, I have a tendency to exagerate!

But I do not exagerate when I tell you that we are all delighted to have you here. We will have a mass inititation ceremony to welcome you all properly, and introduce you to Igor and Moonbeam, permanent residents of the "Dungeon"!

Whoooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Granny, we are getting close to fall, so please don't forget the rats, bats and apes too as sooner than you think Halloween will be upon us and we need to get the dungeon ready properly.

*in shock Granny beat her to doing the newbie post*

welcome newbies

psst Granny is this a wise idea >>>>>We will have a mass inititation ceremony to welcome you all properly, and introduce you to Igor and Moonbeam, permanent residents of the "Dungeon"!

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

<whisper> Hey, Fiona... Pssssssss... Go back to the beginning of SBM, two years ago, and you will see that I started the first welcome newby post. But don't tell anyone, I really think you should get the credit, because you're so much better at welcoming them than I am, and You're #1 in my book, so I don't mind. As far as I'm concern, you're the cat's meow around here!!! <whisper>

Vanessa.... Ah... please.... no Halloween stuff. Don't ruin my dungeon, please. Igor is quite sufficient. (Love ya).

ps: Wow, is that time of the year already?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Fiona, it may not be a wise idea, since you already have a party going on down there, that I ain't supposed to know about, buuuuuuuttttttt!!!! What is life if we can't have a little fun at the expense of them new turkey drawers!!!

but should we warn them about Igor....he's a bit overly friendly lately! lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Oh, no, not again!!! You would think at his age, he would behave!!!!!