+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new here

Default new here

I found this program through Robin Sampson and I am in love already. It is so easy!!

I home educate my kids, ages 10, 7, 4 and 5 months. My oldest two (girls) can use the program and my oldest has already created two albums. I want to use it to create some notebook pages from our lessons this year to make our notebooks something we cherish and refer to and just not as a holder for paper junk.

My background is book making and paper arts (which I still do if I have time), so it has been interesting to move from hands-on to digital. But I must say this is a LOT less expensive than buying all that stuff at the craft store. My husband will really enjoy that aspect of the program!

Welcome to the forum. You will love it here and it is "clean" enough to have your children search for goodies (but only if we can keep the Scrapsville gang isolated ). Creating the layouts will teach them so much--you could focus on ancestry, scrap field trips, or focus on what makes the children special. I also used the slide show feature to create "powerpoint" like presentations at our church. Lots for them to do! Lots for you also!