• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MommaBird
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2007

2009 Calendar 12 months

Two of these zip files contain Jan - Dec 2009 in jpg format and transparent png. The other is in png format with the month header removed to allow putting the header in your page layout decorations. I am also posting one sample of each so you will see what you are getting before you download. These 3 are included in the zip files, so don't bother downloading them.
    Attached Files
  • nanwu
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2007

wow...know i can start making christmas presents...thanks for sharing

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• pickngrin
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2008

How awesome are you momma bird?? Thanks from the bottom of my heart. I hope your new grandbaby wil be here soon and that all goes perfectly!! If you ever need anything that I may be able to help with please don't hesitate to ask.
      Photoshop is my specialty, especially photo restoration. So if ya need anything, holler.
      Thanks again!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• Scrappyfrog
        Mad Scrapper
        • Jun 2008

Wow! These are great!! Thanks!!!!!!!
        Terin - aka Scrappyfrog
        sigpic
        My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Comment

• TNLori
          Mad Scrapper
          • Nov 2007

Many thanks, Mommabird!
          Lori in Tennessee
          Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

• Melody
            • Sep 2006

Awesome!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

So organised! Thank you
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Thats one thing I have NEVER made...a calendar...gonna have to give this a try...thanks MB you make it sooooo much easier!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Ellenb
                  • Mar 2006

Thanks!

I did some calendars last year that everyone loved, so thanks so much for the 2009!
                  Ellen

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Oh..Mommabird!! PERFECT timing!! Homeschooling my daughter again this year..I was just thinkin I need to come up with a calendar for the new year!! Here it is!! BRILLIANT!! THanks sWeEtie!! Love ya!!

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

oooh thanks, I make a calendar every year for my mom. This will save a lot of time!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pickngrin
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jul 2008

By the way everyone, just wanted to let you know in case you didn't know. That Staples has custom calendars starting at $9.99 online and $12.99 in stores. They are big around the holidays. People usually just bring in 13 photos (one for the cover) and Staples does the rest. (Well you have to tell them which picture is for which month.) I usually do a scrapbbok page for each month and let them do the rest. The spiral bind them and everything and punch a hole in the center to hang it.
                        I always make them for my family for Christmas gifts and people love them.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• MommaBird
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by pickngrin View Post
                          By the way everyone, just wanted to let you know in case you didn't know. That Staples has custom calendars starting at $9.99 online and $12.99 in stores. They are big around the holidays. People usually just bring in 13 photos (one for the cover) and Staples does the rest. (Well you have to tell them which picture is for which month.) I usually do a scrapbbok page for each month and let them do the rest. The spiral bind them and everything and punch a hole in the center to hang it.
                          I always make them for my family for Christmas gifts and people love them.
                          This is great news! And if you watch the store ads for such places as CVS, Walgreens, Staples, Office Max, Office Depot you will often see them on special, sometimes buy one - get one free. These are in US, not sure about international. With the cost of paper and printer ink, this is not a bad deal!

Comment

• Winnie49
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Mar 2006

Mommabird!!!! thank you soo much!! its perfect!!!!!!!
                            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• evee
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Apr 2007

Thanks MommaBird. xxoo
                              Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

Working...
                              X