• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pickngrin
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2008

need help

Hi everyone! I am trying to make a calendar (8 x 8). I am wondering if it is possible to make a table or if anyone knows where I can find a edit-able table for a calendar. Does this make sense? I would want it to be for 2009 and with a transparent background.
    I realize I could pain stakingly do this in Photoshop by drawing each individual line but by then I would be old and gray and probably a drunk because it would drive me to drink.
    Just wondering if anyone had any ideas for this. Thanks.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

There were some templates for 2008, but I haven't seen a 2009 yet. Maybe some one will jump in and create one for next year yet.

Comment

• MommaBird
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2007

I will make some tomorrow, unless my son's baby comes tonight! I made some last year. Would you like them as png files?

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Told you, didn't I! Always someone here to help. That's why I love this place

Comment

• MommaBird
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2007

Let me know if this is ok and I will make the others. It is a transparent png file. If you need something different, tell me and I will try to accomodate.
          Attached Files

Comment

• pickngrin
            Layout Whiz
            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
            Let me know if this is ok and I will make the others. It is a transparent png file. If you need something different, tell me and I will try to accomodate.
            YAY! You guys are just the best! That is perfect! Yes a PNG would work best. I am making my own month titles in photoshop so basically all I need is the calendar part.
            You are sweet! Thanks!!!!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• MommaBird
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2007

I have started the files, but my hubbie needs to go somewhere and it looks like Stephanie is in early labor, so may be a couple days. I am going to upload in 3 formats, jpg for those that want the background to write on, png like I uploaded earlier, and png without title.

Comment

• MommaBird
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2007

Calendar in 3 formats posted under Embellishments.

Comment

Working...
                X