+ Reply to Thread

Thread: saving

Default saving

I am in the trial phase of this program and I was wondering if I can save a page in JPEG instead of SBM. I like this program, but I would like to be able to upload to a different program if I want to tweek my page alittle and then bring back to SBM.
    I do like the ease of this program. With the file ext. of SBM it will not upload into any other editiing program.
    Dawn

Smile saving

I'm sorry I posted so soon. I did search but couldn't figure it out, until now. It just took some time. Now I really love this program. I just wanted to be able to tweek my page if I wanted to, but you can't beat the ease of this program. Love it. Now it's time to buy it!!!
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by dawnden View Post
    I'm sorry I posted so soon. I did search but couldn't figure it out, until now. It just took some time. Now I really love this program. I just wanted to be able to tweek my page if I wanted to, but you can't beat the ease of this program. Love it. Now it's time to buy it!!!
    Dawn
    Hi, and welcome to our happy family. I don't use SBM myself, but when you export your scrapbook in high quality email format, I think it exports as a JPeg, because that is one of the only formats that the gallery will accept for upload. Try that. Look forward to seeing you posting in the forums and the gallery too.

Thumbs down saving and bought SBM

Thanks for the welcome Vanessa. I am really having fun exploring all that came with this program. I can't believe how much is included. I am loving it. The possiblities are endless in creating wonderful scrapbook pages
    Dawn

Welcome to the best digi scrapbook place on the web. Hope you have loads of fun
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Ditto these peopole are so helpful. you will really love it.
    Mickey

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Hello and welcome....I call finding what you want just after you requested help "POP"....(stands for the Power of Posting!). Best of luck! and enjoy!
    Terin - aka Scrappyfrog

My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com