Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thanks, Mommabird. I made the car, back and front in RD. The gas pump is from another site, made with PS, by other people. It's a membership type of thing.

How close was I? If I had know, I would have tried. Wow. Now you tell me, turkey drawers!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Oh, wow. I just looked it up in the Yahoo maps. We went down 75 to the 40 to go to Tennesse. We were only like 45 minutes from you!!!

I feel terrible! It would have been such a blast!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

And Donna (autisticwonder) too, she lives in Charlotte!

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Oh, wow. I just looked it up in the Yahoo maps. We went down 75 to the 40 to go to Tennesse. We were only like 45 minutes from you!!!

I feel terrible! It would have been such a blast!

And you weren't all that far from me when you went through Knoxville, either. I would have loved to have met you for lunch or something.

Oh well... I guess I'll (sniff) ... be OK... (sniff sniff)...
    Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Oh, no, Lori!!!!

Dan's family is in Dandridge! We were there a whole week. I would have love to meet you. But never fear, we're already planning our next trip out there. We had such a great time. I would love to move to Tennesse, it's so much like Cuba. All green, trees every where, and it RAINS!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Oh, no, Lori!!!!

Dan's family is in Dandridge! We were there a whole week. I would have love to meet you. But never fear, we're already planning our next trip out there. We had such a great time. I would love to move to Tennesse, it's so much like Cuba. All green, trees every where, and it RAINS!!!!!!!

Have to agree with you Granny, Tennessee is beautiful! So is Kentucky, N & S Carolina, Pennsylvania.....etc....Hard to pick from. Southern Ohio is hilly and beautiful, Where I live though it is Flat! We do have Lake Erie though, so no water problems.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

That's OK, Granny. We'll catch ya' next time you come through.

My dad was in the Air Force, so we lived a little bit of everywhere when I was growing up. I lived in Guam, which is the one place I would most like to remember, but the only one that I can't. I was 2-1/2 when we moved away from there. I've also lived in Nebraska, Maryland (right outside of Washington D.C.), and Ohio. My folks are from West Virginia, and that was the only place that always stayed the same.

I fell in love with Tennessee when I was on a motorcycle trip through it in 2001. Moved here from Ohio in 2002, married a local boy a few years ago, and now I'm pretty much entrenched.

We live in one of the few flat spots in the SE corner, about an hour south of Knoxville, right before you get to the Cherokee National Forest, and just opened up a campground last year. We cater to motorcycle riders (we met through our bikes, so it only seems appropriate), but we'll welcome digi-scrappers, too.
    Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Six more hours from Charlotte and you could have visited me at the beach in NC.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Well, that's it, I have to make another trip, get all your address, and devote the next five years to the road, meeting all you wonderful nuts... Ops, I mean, friends!

Lori, no problem, I had a dirt bike and full gear a few years ago. A bunch of us from our cong. used to go to the dessert to ride our bikes. We are all getting to be a bunch of old poops, so there went the bikes!!!

Didn't think I would be able to work on it, but I did finish it. What's in your HEART. My Grandkids!