+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Que Sera Sera

Default Que Sera Sera

This is a photo of me taken in 1969 when I was 7 - my first school pic. I used to hate my red hair, freckles and almond shaped eyes because I was always teased about them by the boys. When I grew up having gone through the phase of dyeing it blond, I realised that most women would pay a fortune just to have what I inherited naturally.

Beautiful Vanessa!! You have no worries there-Love your picture!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Beautiful - then and now!

Gorgeous red hair. Mine used to be much redder than it is now. The red is fading out to brown but I too hated the red hair, freckles and, in my case, naturally curly hair. So I understand completely! But at least you were a cute kid.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

You were beautiful and still are! I didn't have red hair, but my family is full of red heads. Grand Parents on both sides and both of my sisters had a child with red hair, my Great nephew is also a red head.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Wow, Vanessa, glad you came to your senses. Gorgeous kid, lovely lady!!! Beautiful layout!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Can't kids be cruel. Today's kids dye their hair at such a tender sge...red too! You looked really pretty Vanessa
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa