• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MommaBird
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2007

Thanks Linda and Fiona

Thanks to Linda (posted picture of niece (GORGEOUS) in a flower) and Fiona (posted flower pics) I was able to practice putting a baby in a flower. Of course, it will be a while before my granddaughter can sit up since she is not even born yet, but I grabbed this little cutie and let her be a stand in. I guess if I practice a few times, I may get it right before I actually do it for real. Thanks Linda, Mary, and Fiona for posting the flowers!
    Attached Files
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

OMG......... that's truly amazing...!!!

Comment

• MommaBird
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2007

Oh, Picngrin also posted flower pics; thanks to you too!

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Thats beautiful Mommabird!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

that is stunning ...what a fabulous way to announce a baby

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• LSignal
            • Jul 2007

I am super jealous--way nicer than mine. I am PMing you right now!!
            Linda
            My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

What do you mean you need practice.This is so perfect that I would love to see what your perfect means.Beautiful
              Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
              Thanks to Linda (posted picture of niece (GORGEOUS) in a flower) and Fiona (posted flower pics) I was able to practice putting a baby in a flower. Of course, it will be a while before my granddaughter can sit up since she is not even born yet, but I grabbed this little cutie and let her be a stand in. I guess if I practice a few times, I may get it right before I actually do it for real. Thanks Linda, Mary, and Fiona for posting the flowers!
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
                Scrap Guru
                • May 2006

That's gorgous......... I agree with EYE......... No practice is needed!
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Originally posted by eye View Post
                  What do you mean you need practice.This is so perfect that I would love to see what your perfect means.Beautiful

Eye took the words out of my mouth. This is absolutely gorgeous!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

I love everything about it!

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

Wow that is simply stunning
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2007

<finger to chin.....close mouth> Wow!.........I want that! Can you share a template or QP? That is PERFECTION! Love everything, the extraction, the flower, the sparklies, the glow, the fade.......it's stunning! Where did you get the sparklies? Are they yours? WOW!
                        Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 08-16-2008, 07:21 AM.
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• MommaBird
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                          <finger to chin.....close mouth> Wow!.........I want that! Can you share a template or QP? That is PERFECTION! Love everything, the extraction, the flower, the sparklies, the glow, the fade.......it's stunning! Where did you get the sparklies? Are they yours? WOW!
                          Thank you. The sparklies are just a brush effect, the glow is white faded and blurred, the fade is feathering selection. Feel free to download, crop the words off and use any way you please. I am just practicing to down a birth announcement once the granddaughter comes! The baby I downloaded off the internet.

Comment

Working...
                          X