+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot decide

Smile Cannot decide

Hi

My name is Adri. I am married for nearly 31 years to David. I've got a son, Antonio. He is 25 already. I started with paper scrapbooking about 4 years ago. Digital scrapbooking about 2 years ago. I enjoy both. Love making digital books for family and friends as presents.My whole passage is full of framed paper scrapbooking. Its like walking down memory lane for friends and family.

It's certainly a journey of memories for us all. Hope to see you chatting away along with the rest of us
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by adrib View Post
    Hi

My name is Adri. I am married for nearly 31 years to David. I've got a son, Antonio. He is 25 already. I started with paper scrapbooking about 4 years ago. Digital scrapbooking about 2 years ago. I enjoy both. Love making digital books for family and friends as presents.My whole passage is full of framed paper scrapbooking. Its like walking down memory lane for friends and family.
    Welcome to the Club Adrib! For me Digital Scrapbooking is far better than paper scarp booking since i don't have to drive back and forth if i forget to buy some stuff for my project nor doing some cut outs or something that will take some precious time Anyway good luck to what you wanted to decide. We are here to listen to some suggestions and questions. Most of the people from SBM are willing to help others who needed help like me and you hehehe... Once again welcome to the club.

Certainly no reason not to do both digital and paper. They both have a place. Paper scrapbooking is especially good for doing cards and craft type ideas.

Enjoy both types.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Welcome aboard adrib!!! I have incorporated both in scrapping, make your page 8x8 then set onto a 12x12 page and use your embellishments. I used to do that all the time, now I gotta say I am totally addicted to digital and all my paper and embellishments are dust collectors...lol occasionally I will make a few cards with all my stuff, but hey its all up to you, whatever you decide will be great, there is no right or wrong answer here. Just have FUN!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin