X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meghan
    • Aug 2008

Hi!

Hi! I'm Meghan, a SAHM to our first son, Jackson who is 2.5 and baby boy #2 on the way and will arrive late December.

I'm a member on other boards and love digital scrapbooking. I'm kinda a rookie at it and cant wait to get to know you all better and find out tips from you pro's

Thanks for having me!
    ~Meghan~
    -Wife to Joe, Mommy to Jackson, and baby boy #2 on the way late December.-
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

Welcome Meghan. Good to have you join the fun of digital scrapping. With two children, you will have lots of opportunities to share your layouts with us. If you need any help, just give a yell.

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Welcome Meghan, hope you soon settle in to this madhouse
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Hi Meghan and welcome aboard, your gonna love it here! Everyone is like one huge family here, so jump right in when you get a chance, I cant wait to see some layout of those babies of yours.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Liwayway
          Mad Scrapper
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Meghan View Post
          Hi! I'm Meghan, a SAHM to our first son, Jackson who is 2.5 and baby boy #2 on the way and will arrive late December.

I'm a member on other boards and love digital scrapbooking. I'm kinda a rookie at it and cant wait to get to know you all better and find out tips from you pro's

Thanks for having me!
          Welcome Aboard Meghan...

Comment

• Vanessa
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2008

Hi, and welcome to our happy family. Look forward to seeing you in the forums and happily posting in the galleries

Comment

Working...
            X