+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi! I'm Meghan, a SAHM to our first son, Jackson who is 2.5 and baby boy #2 on the way and will arrive late December.

I'm a member on other boards and love digital scrapbooking. I'm kinda a rookie at it and cant wait to get to know you all better and find out tips from you pro's

Thanks for having me!

Welcome Meghan. Good to have you join the fun of digital scrapping. With two children, you will have lots of opportunities to share your layouts with us. If you need any help, just give a yell.

Welcome Meghan, hope you soon settle in to this madhouse
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Hi Meghan and welcome aboard, your gonna love it here! Everyone is like one huge family here, so jump right in when you get a chance, I cant wait to see some layout of those babies of yours.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    Hi! I'm Meghan, a SAHM to our first son, Jackson who is 2.5 and baby boy #2 on the way and will arrive late December.

I'm a member on other boards and love digital scrapbooking. I'm kinda a rookie at it and cant wait to get to know you all better and find out tips from you pro's

Thanks for having me!
    Welcome Aboard Meghan...

Hi, and welcome to our happy family. Look forward to seeing you in the forums and happily posting in the galleries