Template: It started with a Kiss (Screen Resolution)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cinnamon
    • Feb 2006

Template: It started with a Kiss (Screen Resolution)

Here's one for Valentines piccies
    Attached Files
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Very romantic, Cinnamon! The flower embellishments really "pop" on the rich red background. Love the pic, too!

Karin

Comment

• Corey
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2006

I like the colors, that's a nice deep red compared to the usual cherry red on most Valentine's stuff. Gives it a classic look.
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Marnie
        • Jan 2006

Simply beautiful! I have been fidling around with my own valentine/romance pages for a while now, and I can never get the mood just right. Mine usually come across looking like a 10-year-old's valentine card. But this is romantic with warm tones.
        Great page, Cinnamon!

Marnie
        Marnie

Comment

• Cinnamon
          • Feb 2006

Thanks all

This is getting addictive lol - I keep finding myself planning new themes and some work out and others get relegated to the 'do not save' pile.

I thought I'd saved the template without pictures but clearly not - still, at least you get to put a face to the name (a thousand apols for putting you through that )

Comment

• Karin
            • Jan 2006

I thought it was sweet!

And yes, this is addictive! I'm starting to see patterns and theme inspirations everywhere (did I mention that before?). I was watching tv last night, and thought "wow - that guy's shirt would make a GREAT page background..."

Such fun!

Karin

Comment

• Marnie
              • Jan 2006

Oh no! You're all doing that too?
              I tried making a page inspired by a cool little notepad I have (it wasn't the greatest, but interesting anyway). And when I was standing in line at the grocery store, I noticed a gift bag and thought, "Hey, I know just the embellishment in Scrapbook MAX! that could make that design!
              WOW, we NSSH (need some serious help)!
              Marnie

Comment

• Marshalynn
                • May 2009

beautiful! Tyvm for the share...
                sigpic

My scrappin pals are Sylvia Esther, Kimmyann & ValerieElaine...with more to come!!!

Me thinks I need additional income, Ive just discovered the SBM Store!!!

Comment

Working...
                X