+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up A real miracle story

YES THEIR IS A GOD.He answered my prayers.When my oldest was young he was involved with a wicked girl who came from a very religious family.She used to run away from home.Once I caught her with my son and she started running and I caught her and took her home.Little did I know she had a gun in her bag.No wonder I could catch her so easy.Anyways she was into bad witchcraft and was not good for my son.I even went as far as taking phone and computer jacks to work with me.We had a hard time with her and my son.One day she called and I told her to please stop calling here.I hung up.I looked to god and said you gave me too much on my plate and I cannot handle it.I was in tears.Just as I got the words out a miracle happened.The phone rang and it was her.She was swearing and talking about me and I ask her where her parents were.Just then a young male answered her,I said hello and they continued to talk.She called me names etc. but he just listened.Low and behold I recognized his voice.Then they hung up.I called that boy and he said it was not him till I told him the whole conversation and he confessed.I also told my son and he called her and told her she had no right to call me bad names and broke of with her.That was the end and he never brothered with her again.Now God had answered me with a three way call.I could hear but they could not hear me.It was a miracle from God.So girls when things go bad and you are troubled just face the Heavens and your faith will outshine with a MIRACLE.Thank You God. xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Amen and Halleluah!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!