+ Reply to Thread

Default Just want to say Hi

Hi Everyone,
    I too am very new to this whole digital thing but I think its something I could really get addicted to. I guess its going to be a real learning experience. I'm sure I'll have my share of questions. I've browsed through the galleries and I am astonished by all the talented scrappers and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. I'm from Pennslyvania (USA) and have a nine year old son - Soon to be 10. His name is Brandon and he just loves getting his picture taken. I guess he is just used to it by now. He plays alot of sports and I found alot of sport themes and am still looking for some embellishments. Any Suggestions?
    Lisa

Smile Welcome!

Just wanted to welcome you to this great program and forum! I'm still somewhat of a newbie but there are so many talented people who will weigh in and answer your questions!

Have fun!

Hello and welcome. What kind of embellishments are you looking for? Any particular sport?

Smile Hi Lisa

Welcome to the group! We all have lots of cool embellishments and templetes so please ask if your looking for anything! Many on here are pro's and will help you with any problems or questions. Our tech people are the greatest!

nie

Hi Lisa,

Welcome....
    Bonnie

Hi Lisa, Welcome Aboard! The people here are very helpful and they have answered every question I've had so far. You'll find this to be very addicting, as I do. You'll catch on fast I'm sure.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Lisa,

Try this link for some sports templates...
    http://www.iireproductions.com/clien...sbm_sports.htm

Thanks I really liked the baseball theme. Now I'll have to start looking for football. My son starts practice tonight and I guess the temperature here will be over 100 degrees. I can hardly wait!
    Lisa