Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

No prob! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by antoniaiv
    2. When you select shape for the image it would be great to be able to move shape or image around so you select particular area of the image.
    I agree that would be nice. REF: 12768
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Jessica... I just tried to change the color of the paper scraps, and was able to do it.

Here is what I had to do. First, you cannot load the paper scraps as such, because the editing functions will be grayed out. What I did was to import them as embellishments. Go to the embellishments button, and then browse. Find your SBM program folder, and go to gallery, images, paper scraps. Import the one you want. It will be smaller, but you can resize it. Btw, you can do this with regular embellishments, photos, whatever. Ok, then.

Once the paper scrap is in the work area, go to Effects, Advance, Sepia. Click on the color box arrow, then "More colors", then "Custom". There, you cn enter the red, green and blue values for the exact color you want. Then click apply.

Yes, I know, now you may be wondering how to get those values. Here is the address for a program that I always have open when making graphics. It was pointed out to me by Ladybug, so she gets all the credit. It's a wonderful program that always stays on top of other programs, so it's always available. And the best part is... It's free.

http://greeneclipsesoftware.com/eclipsepalette.html

Now, if anyone is not able to follow this instructions ( I could'nt), I can make a step by step tutorial. (I can't believe I just offered to do that).

Well, I hope this is what you needed. If not, forgive my butting in. Anyhow, hope this helps someone.

Have a great day.

Granny

Ops! Actually, the sepia does not work with all colors.

I guess we do need a "Colorize" option. Sorry, did not mean to mislead you. I guess the solution is to change it in an image editor then bring it in. Until, of course, our fearless leaders, or programmers, put in a colorize option. Pretty please, with sugar on top?

Granny

Thank you for all your helpful hints throughout the forum.

I did not find the Photo Corners at the iire site. Is there another place to look?

As to your question 3- you should be able to set your own PC to "thumbnail" views for the folder view and then you can see exactly what your opening...
    Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
    Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!