Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hi Tonya, I'm not sure on the page transfer, I'm sure one of the development folks will chime in on that...

I went ahead and created a very short video tutorial which outlines the basics of creating a custom embellishment for anyone who is interested. It can be found in the FAQ forum here:
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126

Enjoy!
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Default Page Transfer

Tonya,

Try opening your first project, then do a "File", "Save As" under a different name... This should create a duplicate of your first project. You can always modify/delete page from there...

Hope that helps...

Steve Russell

I am very very new to this but I was wondering if it is possible when downloading extras and embellishments etc if they can be added directly to the scrapbook Max program instead of having to click photo and go and import them each time you want something???

Thanks for the great suggestion, I believe there are already plans afoot for something of that nature to be added soon in a future version of Scrapbook MAX!. The upgrade will be free to existing users and we'll make sure to announce it here when it's released.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Hi Moonbeam,

When you download the extras, save them to:
    C:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!\Gallery\Images\Embellishments\Fancy (or whatever embellishment folder is most fitting)

That way the extras don't need to be imported.

Hope I'm on the right track!

that's exactly what I've been doing too, and it's very much easier than going through photos, etc...

I might be wrong but my current understanding is that with the new system the person posting the resources, i.e. me, will pre-specify where they should go and then you guys will be able to just click them to automatically add them to Scrapbook MAX!, i.e. as you currently do with templates. Should be pretty nifty.

didn't feel like starting a new thread, and since this one is « general suggestions », it will do !
    - I often find myself wishing that we could modify paper scraps' color using the advanced fonction, just like we can for embellishments and pictures, cause sometimes, the colors of, say, construction papers, don't perfectly fit with the template I try to make up. I like when everything perfectly fits, but many times, I cannot find the right color of paper scrap, although there are lots of colors to chose from already...

- I also wish we could make triangles in order to make corners out of any paper scrap. Maybe there is a triangle shape that would do just the thing in the CD we are all waiting for, but since I don't know, I thought I'd let you know that it would be very much appreciated.

That's all I can think of right now. Back to studying now !

Default Triangles

Jessica,

Unzip these and place them in the Scrapbook Max shapes folder... You can then use them with your paper scraps to make photo corners...

Also, here's a link to a page where you can download some Photo Corners I created for use in ScrapBook MAX! See if any of those will do the trick for you.

http://www.iireproductions.com/clien..._freebies2.htm

Steve Russell
    Attached Files

perfect ! you're super nice, srussell !! thanks a lot