X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghoward
    • Jul 2006

download problem

Has anyone else had this problem? I have purchased Scrapbook Max several days ago and downloaded the program. but when I download the mini content pack I can only get 98% and then the download site asks for authenitcation i.e. username and password. I have tried putting in my Scrapbook Max details but no good. i have also sent 2 e-mails to tech support but no reply. I am worried that I only have 2 days left to complete my download as it will not be valid after that. Any Help Please??
    Thanks ghoward.
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Never Fear Friend

I have never heard the problem you are discribing but I know the higher powers will step in and help you solve the problems. As for you 2 days remaining....... They should be able to reset your email so your days should be able to be extended.

Be patient, someone will contact you shortly!

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• ghoward
      • Jul 2006

Thanks

Thanks for the encouragment. I know I will get help this is such a great site but I'm just eager to get started with scrapbook max and until the cd arrives
      i was looking forward to the mini content.I shall be patient (try to anyway).

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
        Your Host, Gracie!
        • Jan 2006

It sounds like you are on a dial-up connection that is "timing out". It's a pretty big download. If you keep having problems, keep in mind that your CD-ROM is coming in the mail. It only takes a few days in the USA and a couple of weeks internationally.
        Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• ghoward
          • Jul 2006

After reading your reply I thought I would try to download again. Although I am on broadband the internet connection was playing up with storms in the area that day.This time I got to 91% then it said download aborted and asked for authentication again. Its really got me baffled so I am hoping they send me another email with another link. If not I shall wait with great anticipation for the cd.I am another Aussie so it will take a little longer but I know it will be worth it.

Comment

• Desmond
            Resident Geek
            • Jan 2006

Hello,

If you receive a request for authentication, your download client is trying to reconnect to the download server after the allowed "reconnect window" has expired. This often occurs when you are using a download manager to download the file.

If you continue to experience this problem, please disable any download managers you may use, and download the file through your browser only.

Thanks!
            Desmond.
            |

Comment

• peggy
              • Jan 2007

downloading templates

I need help
              I tried to download a template from the forum (which by the way I have done several times)
              I clicked on the link ending in smt
              then clicked on open and THEN
              I get this big error stating THE SPECIFIED FILE DOES NOT EXIST
              What does this mean
              thanks
              peggy

Comment

• Desmond
                Resident Geek
                • Jan 2006

Hello,

What file are you trying to download? Could you provide me with a link? I'll certainly check it out!

Desmond.
                |

Comment

Working...
                X