Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ok guys.... i run my programm @ the end of the day...like 11:00pm at night..... what happens to me is between 7:00am to 11:00pm and between those times i have to log in 2 or 4 times a day!....i know i have to log in in the morning .......but this happens while i am browsing around the forums looking @ people's work!

so i don't know what is going on. and i don't close the browser either.. i left it on...so i guess i just have to deal with it!
    Last edited by tahine; 07-25-2008 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tahine View Post
    ok guys.... i run my programm @ the end of the day...like 11:00pm at night..... what happens to me is between 7:00am to 11:00pm and between those times i have to log in 2 or 4 times a day!....i know i have to log in in the morning .......but this happens while i am browsing around the forums looking @ people's work!

so i don't know what is going on. and i don't close the browser either.. i left it on...so i guess i just have to deal with it!
    You could reinstall.You will loose nothing.I have done it in the past.Maybe Desmond can find out.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

thanks eye n desmond.