Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Being able to log in once and only once!!!

Every time I try to log on to the booster pack store I have to do it several times, and half the time it says my login is wrong!! I have been using this site for a couple of years now, and this login thing is new. Can you please fix it??
    Thanks
    Gloria gtravis@surewest.net

Default Loggin In

I'm having the same problem logging in...it makes me cancel and leave....

I never log out.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I believe this is now fixed -- please let me know if you're still prompted for logins where you feel you shouldn't be.

Thanks!
    Desmond.

hi desmond... it seems like i have to log in 3 or 4 times a day to the forums. i never log out myself but for some reason if i was reading what others are saying or looking at their lay sfor a minute or two... then clicked on something else i am logged out automatically....is that normal?

Forum login information is stored in a cookie on your system -- is there anything on your system that clears out cookies? Are you checking the 'Remember' checkbox?

Desmond.

ok.. for clearing out the cookies: i have a programm that do that. i ran it before i shut down my computer every night......... and i do not check the "remember" checkbox when i logged in.....would it help if i ck it?

Without the 'Remember' checkbox, you will more than likely have to log in whenever you close your browser, perhaps more often.

So if you don't want to log in, yes, you should definitely check that box.

However, if you're clearing your cookies, once that's done you'll have to log in again anyways ...

Desmond.

Oh it does not matter if you click on remember.Once cookies are cleared you always have to sign in.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Exactly.

Desmond.