If you're not you, please don't read, that means you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

If you're not you, please don't read, that means you!

After many years of drudgery and slave labor, my dear hubby and I are taking a two weeks vacation to celebrate our 35th anniversary, which happens to be on August 11th. We are leaving this Friday and will return on... well... the 10th.

There will be no tuts or goodies during that time, sorry, because I do not have a lap top and cannot work while I'm on the road.

I will do my very best to make it up to you with extra goodies when I come back.

I will try to check the forum tomorrow, but I'm going to be really busy getting ready for our trip. So, don't panic, I'll be back eventually.

Thank you for being understanding.

Granny

ps: I'm using all your kind, generous contributions to Jazz to pay for our trip!
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• twpclerk
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2008

Have a great vacation Granny and Happy 35th!! Hope you don't have withdrawal pains without your puter!! lol
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• Gotart
      Mad Scrapper
      • Nov 2006

Have a Great time!!! Bob & I celebrate 35 yrs. also in Oct..

sigpic

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Congrats Granny! We are going on 37 years. Have a great and relaxing and wonderful trip! If you get up north this way, stop by and see us!

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Have a great time Granny! I noticed you didn't say where you were going. You DONT want to be disturbed do you!! If you do happen to come north my door is always open and I have plenty of room for you and hubby!!hahaha!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by twpclerk View Post
            Hope you don't have withdrawal pains without your puter!! lol
            LOL! I hope you don't have withdrawal pains without US! What am I saying? I hope I don't have withdrawal pains without YOU! Who else can I pick on while you're gone? Hmmmmm..........let's see. There's Angelwithin and Wolvsie. And over there's Eye, pretending to be Smile again...........Twpclerk? Moonlightpearl? <rubbing hands together> ohboyohboyohboy..........Where can I start........oh Stee-eeve.
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

i'm not me so i can read this right???!!! lol

Congrats on 35 years

you will be missed...who else will charge me for the pleasure of talking to them....on 2nd thoughts just think of the buck i'll save while you're away...you sure ya don't wanna go for a month

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Thank you all for your kind wishes. We are going to Tennesse, where Dan's mother and brothers are. We are really excited! We get to see Steve, then Onie for a little bit while we cross Arizona. If any one else is near the 10 or 40 highway, this is your chance to keep your mouth shut, or else, we will bug you too! Wish we could stop and see everyone, including Fiona, Mary, Eng, Deanne... Deanne? Moonbeam? Am I crazy or Masochistic? Omajo, Vanessa, and the rest of you perps!

I will check the forum again tonight, and I will try to take my log in info so I can check with my friends computers. I got withdrawal pains already!

Melanie.... Stay out of the dungeon and that secret room of your were you all get high every day!

Very funny, Fiona!

Love ya all!

ST

ps: Congratulations to the rest of you on your long years of marriage. I will make you all a monument, as soon as I decide who deserves it more, you or your mates!!!!
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Vanessa
                  Digi Sage
                  • Apr 2008

Oh granny, you bring laughter to my face and a tear to my eye. Don't know which comes first though. Anytime you want to stop by here in England and come visit me, you will be more than welcome. Have a lovely time away - you have earned it and we look forward to you coming back again.

We will miss you.

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Thank you, Vanessa... England is one of the countries I have always longed to see. If I can ever hit the bank on the corner, I sure will make it over there.

Meanwhile, please keep Fiona, Eng and Mary under control!!!

sigpic

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Congratulations Granny!!! Hope you have a fun and safe trip...Now who is gonna bug me while your gone...? UGH...That will be a long two weeks...
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

have a great trip Granny....take loads of piccys for us
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

Have fun Granny---and we know you will take lots of pics!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• OnieRN
                            Scrap Guru
                            • May 2006

Get this!!!!!!!!!

I did not have a camera to take pics but my hubby did have his cell phone! He took a couple snap shots of Granny and Danny. I need to get them sent to my computer!

Granny has a new camera, and she had Danny take a pic of the 2 of us together.
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Oh how exciting Onie! Do you have the record now for how many members you have met? Or does Wolvsie? or Maybe Granny will beat you all! LOL

Have a great trip Granny!
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X