• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

Template: Candy Bar Celebration

These candy bar wrappers are a nice way to celebrate an occasion. It is made to fit a Hershey Bar but will fit any candy bar with similar dimensions. Add paper background and send to the back so the fold lines stay visible. Next add embies and words. Print. Fold the paper around the bar and secure the edge with a glue stick.

The first page gives you an idea of how to place things. The second page is blank for you to add your own creations.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by grannywin; 07-17-2008, 09:50 PM.
  • mariet
    Mad Scrapper
    • Feb 2008

so true grannywin.
    really neat idea, thanks !
    My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
    Vanessa

Comment

• tahine
      • Jan 2008

great idea wini......thank you so much.

Comment

• twpclerk
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2008

Thanks Grannywin, will have to give this a try!
        Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
        *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
        Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
        OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• fourfoxes
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2007

Cool! Thank you!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• MommaBird
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2007

I have seen these also done for the miniature bars as well. I have seen the ones that are in brown and say "Heresheis" as birth announcements. This is really a good idea for that extra for a party or get together. Good job!

Comment

• Helen Miller
              Mad Scrapper
              • Jun 2006

I got the template downloaded ito sbm templates when I click on the candybar wrapper to bring it into a new scrapbook, it says wrapper is already installed in the correct place. how do I get it onto the new scrapbook page to work with it? help
              Mickey

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

• mariet
                Mad Scrapper
                • Feb 2008

Mickey are you trying to import the template ?
                My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
                Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

What a great design
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Helen Miller
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Jun 2006

I am trying to get the candywrapper from sbm templates to a new page in a sbm album to work with it. whatever that means. but when i go to put it in the new page, it comes up already installed where it belongs. help help I am really frustated tried working with gimp again last night till 2 a.m. and couldn't make it work either....help help help
                    Mickey

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

Love this idea! Thanks for sharing! I have 4 grandchildren born in Oct. This will be a hit for their parties!
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Helen Miller
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Jun 2006

I got the Gimp part

I got the gimp part. you have to chang gif to jpeg with infanview then with gimp you can change them to transparent png. works great now....now see if I can get some help with the candy wrapper
                        Mickey

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

• grannywin
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Sep 2006

Helen, it sounds like you already installed the template into SBM. Create a new scrapbook, click on the Candy Bar template when it appears. It should then load into your new scrapbook. Don't forget to give the scrapbook a new name.
                          The second page is for you to add your own designs. The first page was a quickie to give you an idea. Go to Week 33 challenge and see the one I did for the challenge.

PM me if you still have problems.

Comment

• Helen Miller
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Jun 2006

thanks again granny.....I got it...have been working with it most of the day....there is a thank you in the sbm discussion page. will see if I can put it here too. thanks so much for your extreme patience with me.

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

• Helen Miller
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Jun 2006

thank you thank you thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have all been so wonderful. granny for helping with the paper clip and wolvsie for trying to help with Gimp..what a great program we have with scrapbook Maxi. and Gimp is wonderful too. you seem to not be able to use gif in Gimp. once I changed gif to jpeg in infanview, i had no more problems with Gimp. and changing the color of the paper clip all granny forgot to tell me is that you had to kepp hitting apply till it was as dark as you wanted the color to be. and the help with shapes was great. have been really busywith all three. thanks again for all your help and Granny I will work on the 80% of your 500.00. joke j0oke. you are well worth every penny of it tho.
                              Mickey

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

Working...
                              X