+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Love this idea! Thanks for sharing! I have 4 grandchildren born in Oct. This will be a hit for their parties!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Default I got the Gimp part

I got the gimp part. you have to chang gif to jpeg with infanview then with gimp you can change them to transparent png. works great now....now see if I can get some help with the candy wrapper
    Mickey

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Helen, it sounds like you already installed the template into SBM. Create a new scrapbook, click on the Candy Bar template when it appears. It should then load into your new scrapbook. Don't forget to give the scrapbook a new name.
    The second page is for you to add your own designs. The first page was a quickie to give you an idea. Go to Week 33 challenge and see the one I did for the challenge.

PM me if you still have problems.

thanks again granny.....I got it...have been working with it most of the day....there is a thank you in the sbm discussion page. will see if I can put it here too. thanks so much for your extreme patience with me.

Mickey (Helen Miller)

thank you thank you thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have all been so wonderful. granny for helping with the paper clip and wolvsie for trying to help with Gimp..what a great program we have with scrapbook Maxi. and Gimp is wonderful too. you seem to not be able to use gif in Gimp. once I changed gif to jpeg in infanview, i had no more problems with Gimp. and changing the color of the paper clip all granny forgot to tell me is that you had to kepp hitting apply till it was as dark as you wanted the color to be. and the help with shapes was great. have been really busywith all three. thanks again for all your help and Granny I will work on the 80% of your 500.00. joke j0oke. you are well worth every penny of it tho.
    Mickey

Mickey (Helen Miller)

this is a great idea thanks for sharing

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Thanks for sharing this template, I saw your candybar wrapper design in the gallery and think its great. I know you did the back part of the candybar upside down, but that's really not necessary. There's no wrong way. It's all how the candybar is flipped to look at the back. I think it's easier to design the other way. Also anyone who does these, I have used glossy brochure paper to print them out. It's thin and bends easy when folding around the candybar. Photo paper is too thick and regular white paper doesn't look all that great. The template is great cause you don't have to figure out the measurements. Thanks again.
    Lisa

Design wonderful
    The work very beautiful
    Thank you very much

Thanks for the template. For my wedding I was thinking of giving out chocolate with a pic of my fiance and me on it. This will make it so much easier!! Thanks so much

Thanks for sharing!!