I got a new puter and lost my password and the full version of scrapbook max.....help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ondrea
    • Sep 2006

I got a new puter and lost my password and the full version of scrapbook max.....help

Can you help me download the full version of scrapbook max again? I got a new dell computer and now I cant find my password for this program. It is either registered under [email protected] or [email protected]. I changed internet providers also in the past couple of years. Can you help me get my password back? I dont want to have to buy it all again. My new email is [email protected]
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Trying PMing Desmond. He should be able to help you out.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Hello Ondrea,

You can reinstall Scrapbook MAX! again by inserting your Scrapbook MAX! CD-ROM and choosing Install Scrapbook MAX!

If you have further questions, please email gracie [at] scrapbookmax [dot] come for assistance. Be sure to include a copy of your invoice so that we can help you out as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,
      Karin

Comment

Working...
      X